Thursday, January 29, 2015

Week #4

Right into the week.

Tuesday. We sang Lead Kindly Light in choir. Had a devotional, in which my district were ushers, by Elder M. Russell Ballard. Highlights. It's no small thing to be a missionary. If you have a moment of dicouragement, write a letter to Joseph in Liberty Jail to cheer him up. Elder Dangelo gave the opening prayer and hermana Dustin gave the closing prayer. I think you can see that devotional online.

Wednesday. Elder Porter and I went to the doctor because I've been having a really hard time sleeping. Then we hosted again. Then we got to leave mision boundaries to stop by a pharmacy to get me some medecine. Then we taught a great lesson.

Thursday. I played volleyball in Gym and I managed to spike the ball a few times and block it a few times even though I'm 5'7 and have white-boy-hops. (Yes, that is the tecnical term). I went to the counsilors about my sleeping and stress and it really helped me. Then when I got back to the class room everyone was really excited to see me and really welcoming and I felt really loved. I have an amazing district.

Friday. We taught some awesome lessons and at the end of the day some of the members of my district got in a big rubber band war.

Saturday. We learned the two forms of past tense in Spanish.

Sunday. Devotional highlights. The speaker was Stephen B. Allen. He said he once was sitting in while mission calls were being made. The apostle doing it, when one picture came up, said, "I can see his companion in my minds eye. The question is, where is he?" Then they made their way in on the world map until they found the mission. He also said in the talk that Alma and the sons of Mosiah got depressed on their missions and that's ok. He counciled us to never ever ignore an impression of the Spirit.


​Elder Porter and I


​The Elders in our zone


​This is Elder Henrie



​To explain the one above it.

No comments:

Post a Comment